top of page


Marriage License

Obtaining an Alaska marriage license is the responsibility of the couple getting married.

1)  Print the marriage license form, below.

2)  Fill it out and take to a Notary Public, sign it, then mail it back to the Juneau office.

3)  Pick it up in Juneau, the day before your ship arrives in Skagway.

If you are not in Juneau on a work day, they will mail it to you. Do all of this 30-90 days before your wedding date.

Making Ceremony Reservations

Reservations are accepted any time from one week to a year in advance. A non-refundable $150 deposit is required to book a ceremony reservation. The remaining balance is due at least 30 days prior to your wedding date. Accepted forms of payments are: money order, check, Master Card, Visa, American Express and Discover. Payment is taken over the phone, please call: 907.612.0499.

Additional Fees

5% sales tax is added to your cost. Gratuity is accepted, if you are happy with your special day. Your cost will be determined by the second conversation that we have. I take into consideration the number of people, length of time and the venue.

Cancellations & Refunds

A full refund, minus a $150 reservation fee will be given to you, if you cancel one month or longer before your date. Cancellations within one month of the event date or "No Shows" will result in forfeiture of all money paid.

bottom of page